Customs disputes belong to one of the most difficult dispute categories, since disputes with customs authorities frequently arise in the course of goods importation and exportation.
- Advice on export and import transactions;
- Legal settlement of customs disputes related to customs clearance and customs value;
- Filing of claims, applications, statements, requests and other documents of legal nature;
- Representing of a customer before customs authorities;
- Administrative appealing to superior customs authorities and to the court against resolutions, acts (omissions) of customs officials;
- Analysis of lawful nature of acts and orders of customs authorities and customs officials.