Specialisation: criminal cases related to business, commercial offences and abuse of office, and general criminal cases, including those related to traffic accidents.
- Legal protection of suspects, accused and criminal defendants at all stages of criminal prosecutions;
- Legal assistance for injured persons, victims and witnesses;
- Preparation of evidences;
- Preparation and filing of proceedings related documents;
- Representing of a customer before law enforcement authorities;
- Appealing against acts / omissions of law enforcement authorities;
- Releasing from custody / detainment;
- Legal protection in the course of searches, house checks, seizures, etc.;
- Safe custody of documents and things;
- Efficient protection in case of ‘ordered’ and ‘political’ prosecutions;
- Search for, and collection of, information required for protection of customer’s interests;
- Combining of other processes with criminal litigations and separation of other processes from criminal litigations;
- Making use of all possibilities, opportunities and options offered by domestic and international laws in the course of customer protection;
- Finding innovative and unconventional solutions to problems and difficulties.